Once home to Buicks and Indian Motorcycles, a long-abandoned 1930’s automobile dealership was transformed into office space for a thriving ad agency.

Access Inc.

The historic building envelop of brick, bow string trusses, and barrel vaulted ceiling is juxtaposed to stacked cubed shelving reclaimed from a local retail liquidation auction,  that subdivides the space into smaller work areas. The design intent focused on open communication, daylighting, and uninterrupted views. An enterprise-grade fiber optics network delivers a robust technology backbone to the Access Team.