A vacant 1920’s era high-rise hotel was renovated to accommodate residential, business, and commercial tenants.
Patrick Henry Hotel
Fueled by post World War 1 boomtown growth, the 300 room hotel opened in 1925. The intricately detailed historic lobby and ballrooms were preserved while designing 112 apartment units, a restaurant, a coffee shop and commercial spaces. New building systems were introduced throughout including a high-efficiency water source heat pump that was selected to minimize the impact on the historic architecture.